Russo’s Cannabis Solution to the Opioid Crisis
1. Combining cannabis with opioids is nothing new.
2. A key appeal of early medical cannabis was its ability to kill pain without inducing nausea or sleep.
3. Using cannabis to treat opiate addiction is also nothing new.
4. Opioids kill 80 Americans a day. Cannabis has never killed anyone. The reason? The way cannabinoid receptors are deployed in the brain.
5. It’s not just THC. CBD also has a place in fighting the opioid epidemic.
6. While the US struggles to get up to speed on cannabis’ opioid-replacing potential, 29 other countries are racing forward.
To see video of Dr. Russo’s webinar in full, visit Americans for Safe Access.